This course presents a summary and upgrade to the previous two modules. The content of this training is aligned to the knowledge already gained, which is refreshed through some tests and later upgraded with practical exercises. The course consists of theoretical sessions in the classrooms, which are upgraded by two practical training exercises. Organizational and mission-related tactical knowledge will be demanded from the participants over a period of two days and nights.
What will the participants learn?
On completion of this course, the participants will be able to:
- organize a command post;
- lead an operational command post, if the qualification is present in the fire department;
- work in all functions;
- lead support staff and employees;
- hold a discussion of the situation;
- operate a situation map.
Who should attend?
The course is targeted at individuals working as:
- fire officers
- incident commanders
- heads of operations
Course participants must:
- possess mission-tactical knowledge;
- speak English, German or Slovene;
- have passed Command & Control Modules 1 and 2 or completed Module 2 (participants will be appointed to their function).