The vision of our Aviation Academy is to be the leading skills academy in the worldwide aviation industry. You can help us to reach this vision by applying to our open job position of Instructor (m/f).
We expect the following knowledge:
- VIII. level of education by SOK or VII. or VI. level (by SOK) + 4 years of work related experiences or V. level (by SOK) + 6 years of work related experiences,
- andragogic knowledge,
- project leading and project management,
- sectoral legislation and standards,
- foreign language on higher level (preferably English),
- computer skills (Office programs).
Our new coworker will be responsible for:
- preparation of technical bases in the field of work,
- performing the training and education services, for internal and external stakeholders of the company,
- proposal and introduction of new methods, techniques and ways of work,
- making analyses and preparation of reports,
- cooperation in projects,
- transfer of knowledge and mentoring,
- user support for information systems,
- other works and tasks that are directed by the superior and are within the framework of the workplace.
Candidates with finished Slovenian Firefighting School and willingness to travel have the advantage in the selection process.
We offer permanent contract with 6 months’ probation period and possibility for personal and professional development in the international company. CV (with attached evidences) and cover letter should be submitted in English on email@example.com until 31. 8. 2018.